NEW DIRECTIONS SEPULVEDA I & II
New Directions partnered with A Community of Friends (ACOF) and opened the first-ever PSH on a VA Campus in July of 2013.
Sepulveda I and II houses veterans in 147 studio style units.
Property is comprised of both VASH and non-VASH (Section 8) units.
Each unit is furnished and equipped with full kitchen, and property boasts large community spaces, a computer center, and onsite gym.
Property Management, Resident Service Coordinators, and VASH case management is located onsite.
Resident Services Include but are not limited to:
- Case Management
- Health & Wellness Classes
- Nutrition Classes
- Green Living
- Financial Education/Assistance
- Housing Retention
- Linkage to VA and Non-VA Medical and Mental Health Resources
- Linkage to In-Home Health Benefits
- Substance Abuse Support
- Life Skills Groups
- Community Building Activities
- Benefits Assistance and Advocacy
- Legal Benefits and Advocacy
- Technical Skills Group
- Education Assistance
- Employment Services
- Peer Advocacy
- Transportation Planning and Assistance
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Women’s Oasis
Location: 16000 Lassen Street, VA Buildings 4 and 5, Los Angeles, CA 91343