Make a Difference in the Life of a Veteran!
New Directions, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your tax-deductible contributions play a vital role in our ability to carry out our mission. Every donation – large or small – helps provide food, shelter, support and a large array of services for veterans in need.
- Make a gift to New Directions in honor or in memory of a loved one, or in honor of a special occasion.
- Pledge a monthly automatic credit card donation.
- Build a legacy through Planned Giving.
- Use your employer’s matching gift program to double your gift.
- Make an in-kind donation of services or merchandise (Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment before drop-off)
- Ask guests to make a donation to New Directions instead of bringing gifts to a party.
- Remember New Directions in your will and estate planning.
- Make a donation of real estate, stocks or bonds.
- Volunteer your time at New Directions.
- Click Here to Donate Your Car, Truck, Boat or RV!!
For Companies or Agencies
- Use New Directions for your television or movie filming location.
- Offer employment opportunities to New Directions’ graduates- contact our Vocational Program Supervisor.
- Offer surplus office supplies and furniture to New Directions before throwing them away.
- Make an in-kind donation of services or merchandise.
- Plan an office holiday gift drive to benefit homeless veterans served by New Directions.
- Invite a member of New Directions’ Alumni Ambassadors Toastmaster’s Club to speak at your facility.
We are always on the lookout for items that will enhance the lives of our residents and lower daily operations costs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment before dropping off any items.
New Directions currently seeks donations of the following items:
- Personal care items for men and women – e.g. cosmetics, hygiene products, etc.
- New men and women’s business attire
- New or gently used furniture