NDVets offers many opportunities for companies to show their support for veterans in need, including:
- Sponsoring an NDVets event such as our Walk for Warriors or our annual Honoring Our Heroes dinner.
- By forming a company walk team, your employees can raise money to support veterans while walking/running in our 5K Memorial Day event.
- Purchasing a table or ad in the program book helps to show your commitment to veterans in our community.
- Donating surplus office supplies, furniture or merchandise to NDVets. These will products will help our veterans feel more at home when they move into our transitional and permanent supportive housing units.
- Hosting an office holiday gift drive to benefit homeless veterans served by NDVets. Donations of gift cards, toys and other goods help veterans to have a more enjoyable holiday. We get to open holiday gifts—why shouldn’t our veterans!
- Planning a Day of Service in which your employees volunteer to help with an NDVets project. Many of these are beautification projects that enhance the areas where our veterans live.
For more information about Corporate Giving, please contact Chris Crowley at (310) 696-5601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.